BABYSENSE Petite Clip constantly monitors baby’s movements and activates a gentle vibrating stimulation if no tummy movement is detected at all for a period of 15 seconds. In some cases, such tactile stimulation is enough to reassert baby’s movement, and in this case Petite Clip will revert to monitoring mode. If no further movement is detected for another 5 seconds, a sound and visual alarm is activated.
Features at a glance
- Pro-active vibration stimulation gently stirs baby if tummy movement stops for 15 seconds.
- Built-in alarm sounds after 20 seconds of inactivity.
- Safe design eliminates hazards posed by straps, cables or mains connections.
- Senses Baby’s own tummy movements – ideal for multiple babies.
- Allows sensitivity selection.
- Optional low volume “tick-on-movement” sound for more reassurance.
- Attaches to waistband of diaper or pants, can be used with vests.
- Recommended for all babies during their first year.