Babysense 7 is the original and first non-touch monitor of its kind, intended for detection of cessation of movements in infants.
Babysense 7 is a highly sensitive non-touch device that monitors a baby’s micro-movements through the mattress during sleep and gives an alert to caretakers if the infant’s micro-movements stop or become irregularly slow.
Babysense movement monitors were developed because caretakers cannot easily provide 24 hour surveillance of an infant that is necessary in view of the dangers that may face infants in hospitals and at home during their early stages of development.
The use of the Babysense baby movement monitor during the infants’ rest periods provides them a sense of comfort and allows them to sleep and rest better knowing that their baby’s movements are constantly being monitored. See what some of our parents are saying about the Babysense movement monitor.
Babysense’s highly effective monitoring system has helped protecting millions of babies around the world.
Babysense was extensively tested in hospitals and provides parents and healthcare providers with enhanced means to monitor an infants’ movements.
- Auditory and visual (red light) alarm is activated if movements stop or become irregularly slow.
- Two highly sensitive sensors cover the entire crib area without touching the baby.
- Hidden connecting wires.
- Babysense has more than 20 years of experience throughout Europe, Japan, Israel and other countries worldwide.
- Suitable for infants from birth.
- Easy one-button activation.
- The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind that may harm the baby.
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
How it works:
Babysense is a highly sensitive device that monitors and detects even the slightest movements through the mattress.
The control unit is connected to sensor pads placed between infant’s mattress and crib or bed base. The included hook attaches to the crib bottom so that no wires are exposed to the baby’s environment.
Babysense sounds an alarm alerting to check the baby if no movement is detected for more than 20 seconds or if the movement rate slows to less than 10 micro-movements per minute.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
Download User Manual
Babysense Movement Monitors are HSA/FSA Approved. A health savings account (HSA) and a flexible spending account (or FSA, also called a flexible spending arrangement by the IRS) are both tax-advantaged accounts that allow you to save specifically for medical costs. Both HSA and FSA allow people with health insurance to set aside money for health care costs referred to as “qualified medical expenses,” including deductibles, co-payments and coinsurance, and monthly prescription costs.
Babysense is listed as a Medical Device as per Ministry of Health in Europe, Israel, Japan, Korea, Australia and other countries worldwide.
Babysense is a Class IIb CE Certified Medical Device approved to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (Annex II).
Babysense has received numerous parenting awards.
- Requires 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (not supplied)
- 2 round sensor pads size 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Power consumption approx. 1mA
- Battery life approx. 6 months using high quality alkaline batteries
- Alarm volume typically 85dB SPL at distance of one meter from control unit
- Illumination typically 2mCD
ORDER NOW AND GET PEACE OF MIND YOU NEED
KNOWING YOUR SLEEPING BABY IS SAFE AND SOUND
A special price
45 DAY PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Human Customer Service at 877-780-3033