- Additional Camera Unit for your Babysense Video Monitor V65
- Multi-Camera Expandability – Pair up to four cameras to your V65 Monitor For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children
- Allows monitoring all paired cameras from one Parent Unit (Parent Unit is supplied separately when purchasing the complete V65 Video Baby Monitor system)
- Motorized Camera with Remote Pan & Tilt, Tabletop or Wall Mounting Options. Supplied with wall mount.
- Requires V65 Video Baby Monitor (Not Supplied)
Add-On Camera for Video Baby Monitor V65
You can pair up to 4 Cameras to your V65 Video Baby Monitor
PAIRING THE CAMERA
- Press MENU Icon on yourt Parent Unit to enter menu page.
- Choose Cameras Menu and press OK button.
- Select The Camera you want to Pair and then press OK button.
- Select PAIR option and press the OK button.
A message “Camera is NOT paired Press “OK” to start pairing” will appear.
- Press the OK button to start the pairing.
- Press the PAIR button on the back of the camera.
- Once the process is completed the message “PAIRED” will appear on the screen.
SWITCHING BETWEEN CAMERAS
(When two or more cameras are paired)
- You can easily switch between the paired cameras by pressing the Camera Switch button on yourt parent unit.
SCAN MODE – Automatic switching between paired Cameras
You can set the SCAN Mode and each paired Baby Unit will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds and then the screen will automatically change to the next paired camera.
- To activate SCAN Mode press and hold Camera Switch Button for 3 seconds
- A message “Camera SCAN Mode ON” will appear on the screen
- To deactivate this mode, press the Camera Switch Button briefly and a message “Camera SCAN Mode OFF” will appear on the screen
A special price
45 DAY PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Human Customer Service at 877-780-3033