- Additional Camera Unit for your Babysense Video Monitor V35 and V24R (not compatible with the older V24US model)
- Multi-Camera Expandability – Pair up to four cameras to your parent unit
- For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children
- Allows monitoring all paired cameras from one Parent Unit
- Manual Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (60 degrees)
- Tabletop or Wall Mounting Options
- Requires V35 or V24R Video Monitor
- Wide Angle Lens is not included – sold separately.
Add-On Camera for Video Baby Monitor V35 & V24R (not compatible with the older V24US monitor)
FOR PARENTS WANTING TO MONITOR MULTIPLE ROOMS OR CHILDREN
- This add-on camera can be used with the Babysense V35 and V24R Monitors (Please note: this camera is not compatible with the older V24US monitor).
- Allows pairing up to 4 cameras to your V35 or V24R Parent Unit.
- Includes camera unit power adapter.
- Wide Angle Lens in not included – sold separately.
PAIRING THE ADD-ON CAMERA (BABY UNIT) WITH YOUR PARENT UNIT
To renew the pairing of your units or pair a new/additional Baby Unit, follow the procedure below:
Note: Before you begin pairing, be sure to have the Baby and Parent Units side by side and turned on.
- On the Parent Unit press the MENU/OK key and the menu screen will be displayed.
- Press the LEFT key or RIGHT key until the PAIR icon is highlighted in red.
- Press the MENU/OK button and a secondary menu with camera options will pop up.
- Then press LEFT or RIGHT key to select the desired camera to pair.
- Press MENU/OK key to start the pairing.
- While the LED is flashing, press and hold for few seconds the PAIR button in the back of the camera.
- Once paired, an image from the paired camera will display on the screen.
- If unsuccessful, please repeat above steps.
- Press the MENU/Exit key to Exit.
Note: If there is more than one camera to be paired, repeat the above steps for each camera individually.
CAMERA VIEW – SWITCHING BETWEEN THE PAIRED CAMERAS:
This function is only available when two or more cameras are paired.
For V35 Monitor use the CAM option in the MENU to switch between the paired cameras.
For V24R Monitor use the dedicated Camera Switch button on your parent unit to switch between the paired cameras.
On the top of the LCD display you will see the number of the camera it is connected to.
AUTOMATIC SCAN (LOOP) MODE:
V35 Monitor – In the menu, chose the SCAN (loop) mode and each paired camera will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds and then the screen will automatically change to the next paired camera.
V24R Monitor – Press and hold the Camera Switch button on your parent and the monitor will switch to aromatic Scan mode.
In the menu, choose the Camera Loop icon (last option).
A special price
45 DAY PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Human Customer Service at 877-780-3033